libical-glib 1.0.3

About libical-glib
==================

Libical-glib is initiated from an GSoC idea in GNOME foundation, which
is to introspect the libecal part in Evolution-Data-Server. Since
libical has been used by a lot of GNOME projects, we think it's better
to target the whole libical project instead of only the EDS. The whole
project takes the API and types from libical and output the
introspectable APIs and types in GNOME project.

News
====

Miscellaneous:
        Post-release version bump (William Yu)
        Update TODO (William Yu)
        Add license information to all the tests (William Yu)
        Move all the private methods in a common place named libical-glib-private.h. (William Yu)
        Update the tests in favor of libical-2.0.0 (unreleased) (William Yu)
        Remove the deprecated annotation (in-out) (William Yu)
        Fix the issue with array.py. Right now we use GObject * to replace gpointer. The first reason is that
in PyGObject, gpointer could only represent integer, none and capsule. The second reason is that the types
used python, except those primitive types, are mostly subtypes of GObject. (William Yu)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/libical-glib/1.0/libical-glib-1.0.3.tar.xz (440K)
  sha256sum: 75373fb778352656c6368ffa7b371afa2fd2e2579874b0ec653a443da7a72d36