gnome-boxes 3.15.90

About GNOME Boxes
=================

A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems

News
====

Changes since 3.15.4:

- New cool first experience screen.
- Drop intro page from wizard now that we have a cool first experience screen.
- Show step titles rather than numbers in wizard titlebar.
- Ensure titlebar always has a title.
- Inform users how to release the keyboard grab.
- Don't autosave a VM when view/editing its propties.
- Show normal entries for editable string properties instead of our custom
  widget that shows a button to edit.
- Ensure selection-mode exit on launching properties view.
- URL entry in wizard
  - Provide completion based on media URLs known to libosinfo.
  - More thorough validation of local URLs.
  - Don't enable 'Continue' for invalid URLs.
  - Better explain expected URLs.
- Fix and improve snapshot naming.
- Add automated UI tests.
- Import of system libvirt VMs
  - Fix import failing with a weird 'Empty location' error message.
  - Don't needlessly chmod disk (and hence launch annoying policykit dialog).
  - Replace network interface so imported VM can be started successfully.
- Set proper accessible name on windows.
- Added/updated/fixed translations:
  - Czech
  - Hebrew
  - Hungarian
  - Norwegian bokmål
  - Russian
  - Slovak
  - Spanish
- Many other minor UI fixes/improvements.

All contributors to this release:

Balázs Úr <urbalazs gmail com>
Daniel Mustieles <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Dušan Kazik <prescott66 gmail com>
Fabiano Fidêncio <fidencio redhat com>
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>
Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>
Pavel Grunt <pgrunt redhat com>
Vladimir Benes <benesv email cz>
Vladimir Benes <vbenes redhat com>
Yosef Or Boczko <yoseforb src gnome org>
Yuri Myasoedov <ymyasoedov yandex ru>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-boxes/3.15/gnome-boxes-3.15.90.tar.xz (1.49M)
  sha256sum: 9a8be6de28fba265143329a564f51366c10e5f866c1e3faa667deaace48716f0