clutter 1.19.10

About Clutter
=============

Clutter is an open source software library for creating fast,
portable, compelling and dynamic graphical user interfaces. Clutter
uses OpenGL (and optionally OpenGL|ES for use on Mobile and embedded
platforms) for rendering, but with an API which hides the underlying
GL complexity from the developer. The Clutter API is intended to be
easy to use, efficient and flexible.

News
====

  • List of changes since Clutter 1.19.8

    - Honour the desktop window scaling factor in the GDK backend
    The GDK backend will become the default backend in the next cycle, so we
    need to improve its functionality out of the box.

    - Ensure accessibility support is correctly initialized
    We need to make sure that the accessibility implementation that Clutter
    relies on is initialized the way we expect it to.

    - Improve default paint volume computation
    We should reduce the cases that lead to an invalid paint volume.

    - Improve input handling on Wayland and X11

    - Translations updates
    Hebrew

  • List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.19.8

    #736682 - clutter-actor: Don't ask children that have no allocation for
              a paint volume
    #736413 - USB mouse doesn't register slow movements to the right or down
              in Gnome on Wayland
    #734480 - Handle CLUTTER_SCALE envvar
    #734115 - Deprecated property crashes /actor/transforms/anchor-point
    #735388 - xi2 device manager gets a "0" client pointer if queried very
              early in app lifetime
    #735244 - shell forgets the DPI of screen sometimes

Many thanks to:

  Bastien Nocera, Adel Gadllah, Alejandro Piñeiro, Carlos Garnacho, Jonas
  Ådahl, Yosef Or Boczko

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/clutter/1.19/clutter-1.19.10.changes  (8.31K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/clutter/1.19/clutter-1.19.10.tar.xz (4.99M)
  sha256sum: e3e099e07ba66d2b2d81616a9318cae98765f92c3be6039adcd09e3af6e7ec1c