gnome-boxes 3.12.3

About GNOME Boxes
=================

A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems

News
====

Changes since 3.12.2:

- Ensure VM name is <= 15 characters long. Otherwise, express installation
  breaks for some OSes (e.g Microsoft Windows 7 professional) since we use the
  same for hostname.
- Don't automatically unset 'resize guest' when going to properties as that can
  easily make the window grow beyond the screen.
- Fetch list of supported languages for ISO files from Tracker. This ensures that
  we don't end up using unsupported language for ISOs we find through Tracker.
- Fix launching of Boxes with URI as commandline.
- Fix the issue of Boxes ending up in a weird state if passed an unknown media
  through commandline.
- Don't abort on inability to read /proc files.
- Added/updated/fixed translations:
  - Greek

All contributors to this release:

MarMav <mavridou gmail com>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-boxes/3.12/gnome-boxes-3.12.3.tar.xz (2.10M)
  sha256sum: bf57525106baaa635d08a4a4c6ed81e4b8c8708897f2fe7c2623810aec9b6408