About gtk-vnc
=============

A VNC viewer widget for GTK+

News
====

New features:

 o Support QEMU LED state extension

Bug fixes:

 o Time out connection attempt after 10 seconds
 o Abort if out of memory when mmap'ing coroutine stack
 o Stop leaking coroutine stack memory
 o Improve perfornmance of ZRLE encoding by avoiding memmove
 o Only trigger keyboard grab sequence upon key release to
   allow modifiers to go to the remote server
 o Avoid busy loop upon I/O error which follows blocking I/O,
   commonly seen when a server drops the connection
 o Fix handling of --no-undefined flag
 o Don't break implicit pointer grab from mouse clicks
 o Don't drop mouse events that are out of bounds, clamp their
   coordinates instead
 o Show how to block all accelerators in gvncviewer demo program

ChangeLog
=========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gtk-vnc/0.5/gtk-vnc-0.5.3.changes  (69.0K)

Download
========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gtk-vnc/0.5/gtk-vnc-0.5.3.tar.xz (399K)
  sha256sum: d490a6c8f40e550d43aef0043ce3bec498ec220d5eb3dc5cdcff8fd561149caf