gtkmm-documentation 3.9.1

About gtkmm-documentation
=========================

GNOME C++ bindings documentation

News
====

* Port examples from GtkUIManager, GtkAction and GtkMenu
  to GtkBuilder, GAction and GMenu.
  We have not yet updated the book text about these.
  (Murray Cumming, Kjell Ahlstedt)
* Remove use of (deprecated) stock items.
  (Kjell Ahlstedt, Murray Cumming)
* Added HeaderBar example, though we do not yet
  have a book chapter about it.
  (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
* Added ListBox example, though we do not yet
  have a book chapter about it.
  (Kjell Ahlstedt)
* Added PlacesSidebar example, though we do not yet
  have a book chapter about it.
  (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
* Added Revealer example, though we do not yet
  have a book chapter about it.
  (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
* Added SearchBar example, though we do not yet
  have a book chapter about it.
  (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
* Multi-Threaded Programs chapter:
  Added a multi-threaded example program.
  (Kjell Ahlstedt)
* treemodelcustom: Use the new base class order.
  (Murray Cumming)
* gmmproc appendix: Document new features.
  (José Alburquerque)
* Build: Move to a generated ChangeLog.
  (José Alburquerque)

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gtkmm-documentation/3.9/gtkmm-documentation-3.9.1.changes  (9.98K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gtkmm-documentation/3.9/gtkmm-documentation-3.9.1.tar.xz (1.89M)
  sha256sum: 33263777063c58ae9ab7c55e5099b5a290bcdc02e1c304f922cf404cefa8b14b