- From: Matthias Clasen <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gtk+ 3.11.2
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 02:07:57 +0000 (UTC)
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
Overview of Changes in GTK+ 3.11.0 to 3.11.1
- A number of containers have been changed to draw
backgrounds and borders. By default these are fully
transparent, so nothing should change:
GtkBox GtkFixed GtkGrid GtkEventBox
- Link colors are not rendered using the :visited and :link
states instead of the link-color and visited-link-color
- Use client-side decorations
- Implement window movement, raise/lower
- Use rolling hashes for optimizing scrolling
- Use click-to-focus
- Support touch events
- Support IPad on-screen keyboard
- Respect local-only in the places sidebar
- Filter out duplicate application shortcuts
- Show unmounted bookmarks
- Activity mode is now using a tick callback to move the block
- Fix size allocation for the fallback menubar
- Improve application menu fallback if we have client-side
decorations or a header bar
- No longer requires every object to have an id
* Bugs fixed:
577642 Selected Printer Does Not Stick Between Sessions
635499 gtk_entry_completion_set_text_column doesn't remove old...
668598 Printing to PDF should register the generated file with...
679019 Popup menu misplaced in dual monitor
693227 Incorrect size allocation with overflow
699574 gtk_selection_owner_set() breaks mouse wheel scrolling
700419 Trigger toggle maximize on double click in menubar/menu...
702392 motion_compression hurts precision for drawing
703784 Epiphany crash during displaying printing dialog
705176 Reordering columns in GtkTreeView freezes mutter
709629 Use :link and :visited for link colors
710238 Fix the margin in RTL
710533 GtkBuilder can no longer construct GtkEntryCompletions ...
710909 Buttons are cut in some windows
710987 g_return_if_fail used even if function requires return value
711110 GDK_HINT_MAX_SIZE ignored on Win32
711158 gtktextattributes: Use an anonymous union instead of arch-...
711255 GtkListBox: Expand the placeholder
711324 Some more patches to make more containers honor background...
711354 Doc: some GtkPrintSettings symbols are missing
711494 GtkStack: add a signal telling when transition is done
711545 gtkpixelcache: Possibly ignoring queued redraw
711548 GtkPlacesSidebar doesn't show unmounted bookmarks
711553 gdk/win32: remove extra allocation for \r removal
711574 GtkPlacesSidebar is missing "local-only" flag
711611 GtkStack: Use new-style property installation/notification
711636 Duplicated 'Music' and 'Videos' from favorites on ...
712164 GtkMenuTracker: set action namespace correctly
712302 GtkPlacesSideBar showing "Desktop" or not shouldn't be...
712553 GtkBuilder: Make IDs optional
* Translation updates:
] [Thread Prev