gnome-settings-daemon 3.7.90

About GNOME Settings Daemon
===========================

GNOME Settings Daemon

News
====

- Set locale and IBus envvars on startup for our children
- Remove background plugin, as background handling is now
  done in gnome-shell

A11y settings:
- Import GIO instead of GTK+/GDK
- Do enable toolkit accessibility, even if we don't need it,
  for the benefit of third-party/legacy toolkits and apps

Media keys:
- Add other bindings to the whitelist

Cursor:
- Enable the on-screen keyboard when touch is used

Keyboard:
- Adapt to gnome-xkb-info API change

Power:
- Make blanking timeouts match
- Show notifications when about to suspend from idle
- Wake up the display when about to logout
- Adapt to new GnomeIdleMonitor API
- Don't change the brightness on inactive sessions

Remote Display:
- Disable animations on Xvnc as well
- Re-enable animations if Vino is gone

Sound:
- Avoid polling non-existent directories

Updates:
- Fix crasher when firmware updates is disabled

XSettings:
- propagate the remember-recent-files GSetting to XSettings

Wacom:
- Bump req for GDK_FULLSCREEN_ON_ALL_MONITORS

Download
========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-settings-daemon/3.7/gnome-settings-daemon-3.7.90.tar.xz (1.49M)
  sha256sum: ebc7ff8e792a812c9f880364a7ae0e7e6dfda8eb537de7bcc7c90bdfc2efe50e