gnome-weather 3.11.3

About gnome-weather
===================

This is a small application that allows you to monitor the current
weather conditions for your city, or anywhere in the world, and to
access updated forecasts provided by various internet services.

News
====

* Always show a title in the header bar [#720322]
* CityView is now consistent with other apps wrt the back
  button [#720321]
* We now follow the HIGs for standard items in the app menu
* The sidebar can show forecast for today and tomorrow at
  all times
* We no longer show the night before the day, which was reported
  as confusing
* Translation updates

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-weather/3.11/gnome-weather-3.11.3.tar.xz (10.0M)
  sha256sum: 56ca793d7b4ddb41523fbc6f242a061d7668e2b177cf2444c1738ca9cbb02e6b