gnome-settings-daemon 3.9.90

About GNOME Settings Daemon
===========================

GNOME Settings Daemon

News
====

- Consolidate access to common bus proxies like session and
  screensaver

Housekeeping:
- Fixed a bug that would prevent files in the Trash from being purged

Media-keys:
- Add a way to watch DBus namespaces
- Use an MPRIS interface to handle Play, Pause, etc. keys in case we
  don't have a native client registered for our media-keys API
- Add a binding to take a short screencast of the screen
- Add a shortcut to toggle the screen reader

Mouse:
- Enable edge scrolling if two-finger scroll is unavailable

Power:
- Add Brightness property for keyboard backlights
- Use logind to discover critical action availability

Printers:
- Code cleanup
- Do more things asynchronously
- Poll remote CUPS servers for notifications

RFKill:
- Add a property to determine whether we can toggle airplane mode

XRandR:
- Stop handling monitors.xml and the initial modeset for the session,
  as well as monitor hotplug and lid switches. All that is implemented
  in mutter now

XSettings:
- Disable middle-click paste by default. Can be enabled in
  gnome-tweak-tool
- Add support to detect and set a scale factor on high DPI displays

Download
========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-settings-daemon/3.9/gnome-settings-daemon-3.9.90.tar.xz (1.54M)
  sha256sum: 6cee1816b15afae183b71bfd68cf57f55c7458a468656717774f5621e4b3027c