cogl 1.11.4

About Cogl
==========

Cogl is a small open source software library for using 3D graphics
hardware to draw pretty pictures. The API departs from the flat state
machine style of OpenGL and is designed to make it easy to write
orthogonal components that can render without stepping on each others
toes. Cogl currently supports OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and OpenGL > 1.3 (or
1.2 if you have the GL_ARB_multitexture extension), and having Gallium
or D3D backends are options for the future.

News
====

  • List of changes since Cogl 1.11.2

  » Fix the pkg-config requires for cogl-gles2
  » Fix where we install cogl-gles2 headers
  » Updates for the MSVC build
  » Fix texture sub-region uploads when we don't have
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage
  » Update the KMS winsys backend to the latest libgbm api
  » Fix a leak of primitive indices
  » Added a UProf profiling timer around journal discard code
  » Enabled UProf profiling support to test-journal

  • List of bugs fixed since Cogl 1.11.2

  #682340 - Trivial build fix

Many thanks to:

  Robert Bragg
  Chun-wei Fan
  Piotr Drąg
  Tomeu Vizoso
  A S Alam
  Andika Triwidada
  Aurimas Černius
  Duarte Loreto
  Fran Diéguez
  Krishnababu Krothapalli
  Neil Roberts
  Nilamdyuti Goswami
  Patrick Welche
  Sjoerd Simons
  Tom Tryfonidis

Download
========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/cogl/1.11/cogl-1.11.4.tar.xz (1.23M)
  sha256sum: bd66ccd12a607c7b2cdc2b3be1f0b8afc7ed1f1c62f22f5e4e31e36ebe1b0f8b