epiphany 3.7.1

About Epiphany
==============

View web pages and find information on the Internet

News
====

Changes:

  - *NOTE* this release removes support for traditional extensions (as
    found in the 'epiphany-extensions' module and elsewhere). They
    will *not* work anymore, and won't be loaded on startup. See
    https://mail.gnome.org/archives/epiphany-list/2012-October/msg00006.html
    for a longer explanation. (#685630)

  - Adblock is now imported into the core browser, disabled by
    default. See Preferences->Privacy to enable it (#681657)
  - Remove JavaScript preference from the UI. Pretty much every single
    page the average user visits needs JavaScript, so this is a
    "Please break my web" preference in disguise. For those concerned
    about security and/or privacy the GSetting remains
    available. (#685393)
  - Merge the application menu in the gear menu when not running under
    the Shell. (#673054)
  - Do not automatically load resources we cannot handle unless they
    are the main resource in the page. (#683635)
  - Many other bugfixes.

Download
========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/epiphany/3.7/epiphany-3.7.1.tar.xz (2.37M)
  sha256sum: 0404c96b2243afad041fa0ab2d591d3a78a2f7192eb111b2cd3dddbcd0c127ab