orca 3.3.90

About Orca Screen Reader
========================

Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired

News
====

General

  * Only set the locusOfFocus when gnome-shell selection changes to
    selected

  * Clean up Orca's locating and sorting of "unrelated" labels

  * Clean up Orca's code for capturing of keys for rebinding

  * Delete an old setting we no longer use (from the pyatspi1 port)

  * Get rid of orca_state.focusHistory: We no longer use it but we
    keep storing it

  * Move input event handlers out of orca.py

  * Fix for bug 596359 - Should set the process name to "orca"

  * Fix for bug 628473 - orca.py should use argparse instead of getopts

  * Fix for bug 669632 - Orca does not present correct mnemonic for menu
    items

  * Fix notify-osd script to listen for accessible-name/value signals
    only

  * Orca needs to speak value changes for objects of ROLE_COLOR_CHOOSER

  * Use dbus rather than gsettings to check if accessibility support and
    screen reader are enabled

  * Remove forced terminal-setup; enable accessibility support instead

  * Fix a traceback which prevented certain keybindings from binding

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

    be            Belarusian             Kasia Bondarava
    cs            Czech                  Marek Černocký
    es            Spanish                Daniel Mustieles
    nb            Norwegian bokmål       Kjartan Maraas
    ru            Russian                Yuri Myasoedov
    sl            Slovenian              Matej Urbančič
    sv            Swedish                Daniel Nylander

=========

ChangeLog
=========
http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.3/orca-3.3.90.changes  (4.78K)

Download
========

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.3/orca-3.3.90.tar.xz (3.45M)
  sha256sum: fb14cba6696be9a3edd34836de1d4778c039201651d414294d90adda8faa77ee