- From: Dan Winship <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: libsoup 18.104.22.168
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:31:26 +0000 (UTC)
libsoup is an HTTP client/server library for GNOME. It uses GObjects
and the glib main loop, to integrate well with GNOME applications.
* Replace some of the newly-added SoupURI g_return_if_fail()s
with g_warn_if_fail()s. Although it had always been
documented that SoupURIs must have a non-NULL path, most
functions treated NULL the same as "", and various apps (eg,
rhythmbox, midori) were accidentally relying on this.
] [Thread Prev