- From: Paolo Bacchilega <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gthumb 2.13.91
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:49:43 +0000 (UTC)
* gThumb is an image browser
+ Browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files. +
Thumbnails are saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you
don't waste disk space. + Automatically update the content of a
folder. + Copy, move, delete images and folders. + Bookmarks of
folders and catalogs.
* gThumb is an image viewer
+ View single images (including GIF animations). Supported image
types are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, XPM. + Optional
support for RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images. + View EXIF data
attached to JPEG images. + View in fullscreen mode. + View images
rotated, flipped, mirrored.
* gThumb is an image organizer
+ Add comments to images. + Organize images in catalogs, catalogs in
libraries. + Print images and comments. + Search for images on you
hard disk and save the result as a catalog. Search criteria remain
attached to the catalog so you can update it when you want.
* gThumb is an image editor
+ Change image hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and adjust
colors. + Scale and rotate images. + Save images in the following
formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TGA. + Crop images. + Red-eye removal tool.
* gThumb is an advanced tool
+ Import images from a digital camera. + Slide Shows. + Set an image
as Desktop background. + Create index image. + Rename images in
series. + Convert image format. + Change images date and time. + JPEG
lossless transformations. + Find duplicated images.
* Fixed iptc fields order in the print dialog. (#659820)
New or updated application translations:
* Español (Daniel Mustieles)
* French (Bruno Brouard)
* Norwegian/Bokmaal (Kjartan Maraas)
* Slovenian (Matej Urbančič)
] [Thread Prev