cheese 2.91.91

       Module: cheese
      Version: 2.91.91
  Uploaded by: Daniel G. Siegel

http://download.gnome.org/sources/cheese/2.91/cheese-2.91.91.tar.gz
 sha256sum: 3e31dabb2ee9e60d52b99ca125df7aed1ce7554cae5f396a8999cac133639a6f
      size: 5.4M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/cheese/2.91/cheese-2.91.91.tar.bz2
 sha256sum: 8f34469cb9cd09d9edb163a0f014c8ed9764645698e3c07f75534c20bc7c70df
      size: 5.2M

News
----

version 2.91.91
  - use camerabin for taking photos and videos
  - Migrated from libunique to GtkApplication
  - Ported to GTK+ 3.x
  - build: Update autotools configuration
  - cheese-camera: Unsetting preview-caps after photo
    After taking a photo to pixbuf, we set preview-caps to NULL so regular
    photo doesn't send the preview message.
  - cheese-camera: Fixing take_photo_pixbuf
    Method cheese_camera_take_photo_pixbuf was not working. Now it is
    implemented using camerabin's features. We set preview-caps in camerabin
    and get the buffer for the photo via message on the bus.
    Signals are now only emitted if the capture was successful.
  - cheese-camera: Set video recording options
    Set encoding and multiplexing options.
  - svg overlay effects can now be added
  - cheese-camera: Set filter-caps property
    Set filter-caps property to avoid camerabin default of video/x-raw-yuv
    format=(fourcc)I420.
  - cheese-camera: Enabling source color conversion
    Setting the flag to enable color conversion on video source. Flags names
    were also redefined to allow code readability.
  - cheese-camera: Setting resolution in camerabin
    Cheese was using a capsfilter after video source to configure the
    desired resolution for pictures and video. We now use the camerabin
    signal set-video-resolution-fps to set desired resolution.
  - cheese-camera: Removing height and width defaults
    Camerabin has video-capture defaults that can cause not-negotiated
    errors or set resolution to values that are not the requested by the
    user. Setting them to zero we allow the resolution to be negotiated.
  - cheese-camera: Creating a separate effects_preview_bin
    Create a effects_preview_bin that will hold all elements related to
    effects live preview. This bin is added to video_filter_bin, the same
    bin that contained those elements directly before.
  - cheese-camera: Use camerabin as pipeline base
    Changed Cheese-Camera to use camerabin as its base. Camerabin implements
    view-finder, image capture and video recording.
  - Add gobject introspection support to build system
  - configure.ac: Changing required versions
    Cheese works with older version of clutter, gtk, gdk and
    libgnomedesktop.
  - cheese-window: Fix vala syntax problem
    Cheese wasn't compiled by latest java because of this array
    construction. Changing it to a proper array we avoid the compiling
    problem. Fixes bug #639276.
  - Added/Updated Translations
    - af, courtesy of F Wolff
    - ar, courtesy of Khaled Hosny
    - ast, courtesy of ivarela
    - bn_IN, courtesy of "Last-Translator: \n"
    - ca, courtesy of Gil Forcada
    - en_GB, courtesy of Bruce Cowan
    - es, courtesy of Daniel Mustieles
    - fr, courtesy of Nicolas Repentin