rygel 0.9.9

       Module: rygel
      Version: 0.9.9
  Uploaded by: Zeeshan Ali Khattak

http://download.gnome.org/sources/rygel/0.9/rygel-0.9.9.tar.gz
 sha256sum: ffaec79b5db52a33069924b5e46caade31c5ba9cc781c2527a0576a573e44f2a
      size: 1.7M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/rygel/0.9/rygel-0.9.9.tar.bz2
 sha256sum: df224b7021436c45abdea0f7c121d224660bfdf4b3ddeb3d1b920588e82afe9c
      size: 1.1M

News
----

0.9.9
=====

A new release in the current unstable 0.9.x series for upcoming GNOME 2.91.90
release.

- Define separate log domains for core and each plugin.
- Improved log output control: We now allow you to specify log levels separately
  for each log domain.
- HTTP Connection stalling supported for ALL streams.
- Entertain priority in GStreamer-based HTTP streams.
- Rename 'upnp_enabled' in configuration to 'upnp-enabled'.
- Add section about MPRIS plugin to manpage.
- Several fixes/improvements to manpages.
- Fix some environment variables' names.
- Use both user & system configuration. So far, we have been ignoring the system
  configuration file when the user configuration file exists. This leads into
  problems whenever our configuration keys change. Now we load configuration
  from both sources and get the config value from system configuration if user
  configuration doesn't offer a value for it.
- Use 'data' directory in source tree as the system config location when
  configured to run uninstalled.
- Configure option to enable fatal valac warings. Also make this default when
  running autogen.sh.
- Make configure --help less ugly.
- Make use of modern autotools.
- Show VALA flags in configure summary.
- Remove special configure flag to enable maemo configuration as it should just
  be the default in maemo-specific branch.
- Clear the ChangeLog file content.
- UI:
  - Trim-down the UI to only provide options that end-user needs.
  - Use the correct key for 'UPnP enabled' option.
  - All widgets must be disabled when sharing is.
  - Option to use 'any' network.
- MediaExport:
  - Hide empty virtual folders.
  - Don't keep empty containers in DB.
  - More debug output.
- Tracker:
  - Only share available files: As tracker also indices removable media we need
    to filter out those files that are currently unavailable.
- Localization:
  - Add Kannada translation.
  - Update UG translation.
  - Update German translation.
  - Update UK translation.
  - Update Gujarati translations.
  - Update Ukranian translation.
  - Update Hebrew translation.
  - Update Norwegian bokmål translation.
  - Update Spanish translation.
  - Update Estonian translation.
- Many other non-functional and/or minor improvements and fixes.

Dependency-related changes:

- Require & adapt to Vala 0.11.6
- Explicitly require gssdp >= 0.9.2

Bugs fixed in this release:

641882 - 0.9.8 does not build

All contributors to this release:

Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
Luis de Bethencourt <luis debethencourt com>
Abduxukur Abdurixit <abdurixit gmail com>
Daniel Korostil <ted korostiled gmail com>
Ivar Smolin <okul linux ee>
Jorge González <jorgegonz svn gnome org>
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>
Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>
Shankar Prasad <svenkate redhat com>
Sweta Kothari <swkothar redhat com>
Yaron Shahrabani <sh yaron gmail com>

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml