- From: Paolo Bacchilega <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gthumb 2.13.3
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:42:38 +0000 (UTC)
* gThumb is an image browser
+ Browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files. +
Thumbnails are saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you
don't waste disk space. + Automatically update the content of a
folder. + Copy, move, delete images and folders. + Bookmarks of
folders and catalogs.
* gThumb is an image viewer
+ View single images (including GIF animations). Supported image
types are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, XPM. + Optional
support for RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images. + View EXIF data
attached to JPEG images. + View in fullscreen mode. + View images
rotated, flipped, mirrored.
* gThumb is an image organizer
+ Add comments to images. + Organize images in catalogs, catalogs in
libraries. + Print images and comments. + Search for images on you
hard disk and save the result as a catalog. Search criteria remain
attached to the catalog so you can update it when you want.
* gThumb is an image editor
+ Change image hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and adjust
colors. + Scale and rotate images. + Save images in the following
formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TGA. + Crop images. + Red-eye removal tool.
* gThumb is an advanced tool
+ Import images from a digital camera. + Slide Shows. + Set an image
as Desktop background. + Create index image. + Rename images in
series. + Convert image format. + Change images date and time. + JPEG
lossless transformations. + Find duplicated images.
New features and user visible changes:
* Added ability to import photos from a folder. This is equivalent to
importing from a removable device, with the difference that the
user can select a folder instead of a device. Useful to reorganize
by date or tag an old set of photos. (#452764)
* Find duplicates: added ability to eliminate all the duplicates at
once leaving only the newest or the oldest one. (#342887)
* Show the current disk free space in the status bar.
* Make the keyboard editing shortcuts work from the file list as well.
When the file list or the image viewer are focused the user can use
the following shortcuts to activate some editing tools:
h: enhance; l: flip; m: mirror; r: rotate right;
<shift>r: rotate left; <shift>c: crop; <shift>s: resize.
* Resize image: added buttons to set to the original image size or the
screen size (#639012)
* Added "copy to" and "move to" commands in the folder list as well.
* F2 renames the folder if the folder tree is focused (#448588)
* Web albums: always use subfolders. removed the relative option from
the dialog (#624334)
* Allow %F (filename) and %C (comment) in Web Album headers and
* Adjust colors: added a preview check button to compare the image
with the original (#566040)
* Save and restore the settings in the change date dialog (#451803)
* Added Ctrl+Q to close all the windows.
* Automatically select the last viewed file on startup if "Go to last
visited folder or catalogue" option is active.
* Ask confirmation before deleting a command/script (#627475)
* Increased the number of preloaded images. preload the next 4 and the
previous 4 images, instead of the next 2 and the previous one.
* Improved insertion of files in catalogs: when using the paste
command the files are inserted after the last selected file;
when using drag&drop the files are inserted in the current position
as when moving files inside a catalog. (#371697)
* Added "gThumb" to the window title (#627159)
* Do not allow the user to create catalogs with a / in the name (#652482)
* Progress dialog: set the task description as dialog title if the
main window is hidden (#628769)
* Web album: simplified code and fixed a memory leak (#644970)
* Fixed crash opening an image from command line (#654241)
* Use the FSF web site instead of the address in gthumb.h (#652027)
* Disabled refresh in viewer mode (#627183)
* Resize tool: reset size to sensible defaults when switching between
% and pixels (#622427)
* EXIF tags listed more than once when disabling and then re-enabling
the EXIF extension (#621454)
* Give the focus to the viewer after changing the image (#595575)
* Image rotation: show the correct progress fraction and current file
name in the progress dialog (#594796)
* Copying or moving a file will copy or move its XMP sidecar as well
* Web albums: fixed hotkeys binding in the main dialog (#575176)
* Contact sheet: fixed some hotkey bindings in the main dialog
* Resize images: bind width and height if size is expressed in
percentage and keep ratio is active (#564827)
* Exclude hidden folders from search result when view->hidden files is
not active (#502524)
* Fixed crash when going fullscreen with no image in the file list
New or updated application translations:
* Español (Daniel Mustieles)
* Estonian (Rene Pärts)
* Hungarian (Gabor Kelemen)
* Norwegian/Bokmaal (Kjartan Maraas)
New or updated manual translations:
* Basque (Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio)
* Deutsch (Christian Kirbach)
] [Thread Prev