gnome-packagekit 2.29.91

       Module: gnome-packagekit
      Version: 2.29.91
  Uploaded by: Richard Hughes

http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-packagekit/2.29/gnome-packagekit-2.29.91.tar.gz
 sha256sum: 9c0c09acb858f23439296be6cc8440fdba7adb0d1414c73a8fa4e9a0d2e678e9
      size: 4.2M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-packagekit/2.29/gnome-packagekit-2.29.91.tar.bz2
 sha256sum: da3778cfd1e319b964a3b5fb0fedcaf371460ac7b83cead16e40a6bf725e19e9
      size: 3.2M

News
----

Version 2.29.91
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-03-01

* Translations
 - Added Lithuanian translation (Gintautas Miliauskas)
 - Updated Arabic translation (Khaled Hosny)
 - Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation (Igor Pires Soares)
 - Updated British English translation (Bruce Cowan)
 - Updated Bulgarian translation (Alexander Shopov)
 - Updated Finnish translation (Ville-Pekka Vainio)
 - Updated French translation (Bruno Brouard)
 - Updated French translation (Claude Paroz)
 - Updated Galician Translation (Anton Méixome)
 - Updated Galician Translation (Fran Diéguez)
 - Updated German doc translation (Mario Blättermann)
 - Updated German translation (Mario Blättermann)
 - Updated Gujarati Translations (Sweta Kothari)
 - Updated Oriya Translation (Manoj Kumar Giri)
 - Updated Polish translation (Piotr DrÄ?g)
 - Updated Portuguese translation (António Lima)
 - Updated Punjabi translation (A S Alam)
 - Updated Simplified Chinese translation (Ray Wang)
 - Updated Slovenian translation (Matej UrbanÄ?iÄ?)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Daniel Mustieles)
 - Updated Swedish translation (Daniel Nylander)
 - Updated Tamil translation (vasudeven)
 - Updated Traditional Chinese translation (Chao-Hsiung Liao, Cheng-Chia Tseng)
 - Update Romanian translation (Lucian Adrian Grijincu)

* New Features:
 - Add InstallPrinterDrivers into the session API (Tim Waugh)

* Bugfix:
 - Do not assume that we are just installing when we get the simulate request (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not schedule a refresh-cache if one is already waiting (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not show '0 bytes' in the confirmation dialog, just show the message title (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not show the list of packages in the updates-available bubble. Fixes #609233 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure parent window is set modal when installing packages with deps using the DBus interface. Fixes rh#566741 (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix an infinite loop in gpk_update_viewer_are_all_updates_selected() (Richard Hughes)
 - Fixed incorrect use of g_ascii_strdown (Tim Waugh)
 - If we failed to update the system, wait a lot longer than two seconds before we try again (Richard Hughes)
 - Read the PkClient error code enum and try to map it to a PkErrorEnum code (Richard Hughes)
 - Return TRUE when InstallPackageFiles succeeds (Jonathan Conder)
 - Use correct provides tag for postscriptdriver what-provides query (Tim Waugh)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml