- From: "Matthias Clasen" <install-module gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gtk+ 2.17.6
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 03:57:13 +0000 (UTC)
Uploaded by: Matthias Clasen
Overview of Changes from GTK+ 2.17.5 to 2.17.6
* Client-side windows:
- Several optimizations, such as client-side tracking of
- Clipping for drawing pixbufs on windows has been fixed
- Rendering to large subwindows has been fixed
* Changes that are relevant for translators:
- Markup has been removed from several strings
* Bugs fixed:
588398 Leak with testgtk::preview_(color|gray) and more
588943 set correct selection before emitting cursor-changed...
588076 Gnumeric fonts stopped working on upgrading gtk+ 2.17.2 -...
574674 GtkMenuItem gets Selected and Focused states when SelectC...
582674 Menu item and menu accessibles retain "showing" state aft...
588553 [csw] gdk_draw_pixbuf doesnt draw outside expose events s...
588897 Strange include x11/gdkx.h
588958 Typo in startup-id window property
589035 Context needed for a propoer translation
589275 [csw] Trying to destroy NULL regions
588964 Remove markup from translatable string in gtkfilechooserd...
587337 Suggest to use Glade instead gtk-builder-convert script
* Updated translations:
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
] [Thread Prev