gnome-power-manager 2.27.2

       Module: gnome-power-manager
      Version: 2.27.2
  Uploaded by: Richard Hughes

http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.27/gnome-power-manager-2.27.2.tar.gz
  md5sum: 9245008c9dd1480e925156d84ef4f275
 sha1sum: 5c5d3cdf8a36ba6ee85c1439d3362f111395c1f0
    size: 4.4M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.27/gnome-power-manager-2.27.2.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 2e4092fb3fdbdf6ffb36911256c55271
 sha1sum: f157fac63ad5b02bfa185ae451ce0b8fb6b24dd4
    size: 3.5M

News
----

Version 2.27.2
==============

Translations:
 - Updated Estonian translation (Ivar Smolin)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Jorge Gonzalez)
 - Updated Norwegian bokmål translation (Kjartan Maraas)
 - Updated Estonian translation (Mattias Põldaru)
 - Updated Estonian translation (Priit Laes)
 - Updated Bengali India Translation (Runa Bhattacharjee)
 - Updated Tamil translation (drtvasudevan)

Features:
 - Enable pretty compiler output with new automake versions (Richard Hughes)
 - Use composite battery mode by default to fix multi-battery laptops (Richard Hughes)
 - Add manager policy to change the disk spindown based on timeouts set in GConf (Richard Hughes)
 - Add GConf keys for the disk spindown functionality (Richard Hughes)
 - Add preferences checkboxes for the disk spindown functionality (Richard Hughes)
 - No longer support HAL legacy buttons (Richard Hughes)
 - Add support for recall data provided by DeviceKit-power (Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Prefix GTKBuilder files with gettext/glade (Claude Paroz)
 - Use gtk_show_uri i.s.o. gnome-open (Jaap A. Haitsma)
 - Remove -Wunitialized because it does not compile on Ubuntu Jaunty (Jaap A. Haitsma)
 - Fix the category in the gnome-power-statistic desktop file. Fixes rh#489041 (Richard Hughes)
 - Make minimum size of th statistics graphs smaller. Fixes rh#491426 (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't show the feedback widget when the brightness changes, only on key press and when interactive (Richard Hughes)
 - If we caught our idletime alarm, then remove from the filter (Richard Hughes)
 - Take the battery capacity into account when using multiple batteries (Richard Hughes)
 - Ignore capacity readings of less than 1% (Richard Hughes)
 - Show a label to the user when there is no graph data (Richard Hughes)
 - Add statistics devices in visually pleasing order (Richard Hughes)
 - Use the composite device for getting the global system warning icon (Richard Hughes)
 - Setup the reset event before we do the idle action, to finally fix blanking (Richard Hughes)
 - Be more paranoid about setting idle in a race (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove three unused GConf keys (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't show the whole object path in the GUI, just show the ID (Richard Hughes)
 - Only print the DeviceKit device if we are using --verbose (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove a little bit more of our HAL dep, and use the lid-is-present DK-p property (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix compile with DKP_DISABLE_DEPRECATED turned on (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove ambient light sensor support, and keyboard backlight devices (Richard Hughes)
 - Support DKP_DEVICE_STATE_PENDING_x in more places (Richard Hughes)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml