- From: "Zeeshan Ali Khattak" <install-module gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: rygel 0.2.2
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:05:06 +0000 (UTC)
Uploaded by: Zeeshan Ali Khattak
Changes since 0.2:
- Use the new (0.6.9) Tracker API.
- Priority of gio-based streams are based on requested DLNA transfer mode.
- GIO-based/like asynchronous plugin API.
- Adapt to latest changes in gupnp-vala API.
- Serialization of media objects isn't done by media objects themselve
anymore, but by a new separate class, Rygel.DIDLLiteWriter.
- Internal API is marked 'internal' so it doesn't get to our (Vala) API.
- MediaObject now derives from GLib.Object.
- Generic AsyncResult implementation, SimpleAsyncResult.
- StateMachine interface that all state machines classes implement.
- Visible performance improvements in Tracker plugin by proper use of Tracker
- Use Filename.to_string() and therefore make Bastien happy.
- Require lastest version (0.1.5) of libgee to use List.slice().
- Don't limit the number of objects returned to a client, let it decide
that on it's own.
- Proper handling of update notification to the client by use of a very simple
bubble-up mechanism for containers to signal updates.
- Decrease needed gconf version to 2.16.
- Set application name and therefore make Lennart happy.
- Require latest version of vala (0.5.7) and gupnp-vala (0.5.3).
- Allow multiple URIs for each media items.
- Response for seekable media request is now sent buffer by buffer so the whole
file is not put into memory.
- Some improvements to build system.
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes.
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
] [Thread Prev