nautilus 2.22.1

       Module: nautilus
      Version: 2.22.1
  Uploaded by: Alexander Larsson

http://download.gnome.org/sources/nautilus/2.22/nautilus-2.22.1.tar.gz
  md5sum: 1d60fbb5000d434bb636d9b08a4810e8
    size: 7.2M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/nautilus/2.22/nautilus-2.22.1.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 5e4c0a72b57918dbc9ef6be813f9d3b8
    size: 5.0M

News
----

Major changes in 2.22.1 are:
* Fix crashes and leaks
* Fix emblem display in property page
* Fix mime choosing to not always create application/x-ext-<extension> type
* Actually mount location in external connect to server dialog
* Fix thumbnail size limit checks
* Fix "show hidden" to also show backup files
  (was broken in some situations)
* Verify that tracker is running before using it
* Fix desktop file icon handling with absolute filenames
* Use GDesktopAppInfos to launch desktop files
* Don't follow symlinks for deep file count
* Fix audio preview with later gstreamer
* Make "move file over directory" overwrite case work
* Sometimes we failed to ask for overwrite when move
  operations falled back to copy + delete
* Make sure we correctly transcode filenames when merging
  directories if the directory is on another filesystem.
* Some moves were reported as copies, not moves in the ui
  which could cause not up-to-date directory displays
* Don't center file progress dialog if its already displayed

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml