- From: "Brian Cameron" <install-module gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gdm 2.20.9
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:32:04 +0000 (UTC)
Uploaded by: Brian Cameron
- Fix processing of configuration variables in GDM's cleanup function so
that configuration options aren't checked after they are freed. (Brian
- Fix for underquoted strings in comparisons in the Init script. (Pacho
- Update docs so that the PamStack configuration option is explained.
- Correct processing of CONSOLE and PASSREQ /etc/default/login parameters
so that they are checked each time a user logs in, and the most recent
setting is used. Thus, if the value is changed, GDM honors it immediately.
- Trusted Solaris integration now supports multilabel session entires.
- Fix so that the gdm_ensure_sanity function is non-functional on Solaris.
This function sets file permissions on sockets which are inappropriate o
Solaris. (Brian Cameron)
- When using the Solaris ZFS filesystem, the ACL's are now properly set
so that the "gdm" user has access to the sound device, so text-to-speech
can work. (Brian Cameron)
- Fix for Solaris fbconsole launching code so that fbconsole is killed when
the user logs out. (Brian Cameron)
- Use bourne-shell syntax in config/Xsession.solaris which is more portable.
- Translation updates (Djihed Afifi, Pema Geyleg, Kenneth Nielsen, Mugurel
Tudor, Changwoo Ryu)
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
] [Thread Prev