totem 2.17.90

       Module: totem
      Version: 2.17.90
  Uploaded by: Bastien Nocera

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.17/totem-2.17.90.tar.gz
  md5sum: ea54281c618ad9b142265caae08cab4e
    size: 2.7M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.17/totem-2.17.90.tar.bz2
  md5sum: cb810c2c2d8c3093fc714c9b52813ebf
    size: 2.0M

News
----

2.17.90
* Fix build with older GCCs, older Mozillas, "-j2", and Solaris
* Add support for the new "Media Player keys" infrastructure in
  GNOME 2.18
* Append "#X" number to duplicate languages in the menu entries
* Add "TrueAudio" as a supported file type
* Add an uninstalled pkgconfig file for the playlist parser
* Fix launching Totem remotely (broken by GOption work earlier in 2.17.x)
* Make GTK+-only version compile again
* Fix disabling the browser plugin using configure
* Playlist parser:
  - Only export public symbols from the library
  - Avoid crashing when an MP3 that we can't get info about is being parsed
* Browser plugin:
  - Add stubs of Javascript support for the NarrowSpace (Quicktime-
    compatible) and Complex (Real/Helix-compatible) plugins
  - Only set the "hand" cursor when we're ready to be clicked
  - Only stop using video acceleration when the video size is given
* Thumbnailer:
  - Avoid crashes with newer version of GLib
  - Add a --verbose output
* GStreamer:
  - Make mouse events work properly while playing
  - When reaching the end of a file while seeking, go to the next
    item in the list, instead of getting closer and closer to the end
  - Show an error when we're missing the video decoder for a file
  - Avoid reentrancy errors by handling errors asynchronously (avoids
    bad state when clicking too fast)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml