orca 2.17.90

       Module: orca
      Version: 2.17.90
  Uploaded by: William Walker

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.17/orca-2.17.90.tar.gz
  md5sum: ba0265ba7fb10b79a8a3a3362eccd4ce
    size: 1.4M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.17/orca-2.17.90.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 6b125a524c75e506518fc8e4d07265a0
    size: 852K

News
----

2.17.90 - 21-Jan-2007

* Much more work on the Gecko script (to support both Firefox and
Thunderbird).  Please note that this is still a work in progress
and much more work needs to be done both inside Orca and inside
Firefox and Thunderbird.  We're working very very hard.

* More work on the Thunderbird script to accommodate some unique
aspects of the Thunderbird UI.  We've also logged several bugs
with the Thunderbird folks to help address these things.

* Fix for bug 376791: Orca now provides better access to the buddy
list in Gaim 2.0.0 beta 5.

* Fix for bug 397797: Orca now exposes the language attribute of a
speech synthesizer voice to allow people to more easily disambiguate
voices.

* Fix for bug 394397: Orca now handles arrowing to the end of a line
better and prevents the line from being spoken again.

* Fix for bug 392939: "-" is now spoken spoken when used as a negative
sign at "some" punctuation.

* Fix for bug 395749: make sure we reference any_data values when we
get an event rather than waiting to work with them asynchronously.

* Added new 'attributes' field to the Python Accessible class
defined in at-spi.py.  This allows scripts to more easily access
the attributes of an AT-SPI object.

* New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

    ar      Arabic               Djihed Afifi and Mohamed Magdy
    bg      Bulgarian            Alexander Shopov
    de      German               Hendrik Richter
    en_GB   English/British      David Lodge
    mk      Macedonian           Jovan Naumovski
    sv      Swedish              Daniel Nylander

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml