beagle 0.3.1

       Module: beagle
      Version: 0.3.1
  Uploaded by: Joe Shaw

http://download.gnome.org/sources/beagle/0.3/beagle-0.3.1.tar.gz
  md5sum: 3d262576c29c02ecf29022cc97752c41
    size: 2.3M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/beagle/0.3/beagle-0.3.1.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 1ca309228eed59bdee3afe441f2103b5
    size: 1.7M

News
----

Version 0.3.1

* Fix a crash sqlite3 users will face at startup when upgrading from 0.2.x.

* Workaround a problem in which some HTML emails could cause
 the index-helper to take lots of memory and go into an infinite loop
 [bgo #501803].

* Fix a bug in which beagle-settings would grow wide on long directories
 [bgo #469298].

* Hide the Avahi service settings if Avahi was not enabled at configure time.

* Drop our Images.dll assembly; instead load Tango icons from the icon
 theme and stock icons [bgo #398533].

* Workaround a crash in mono when hostname is 16 characters or longer.

* Update video tiles layout in beagle-search.

* Use bash for all our scripts. Makes it possible to run beagle-index-info where
/bin/sh is not linked to /bin/bash.

* Translations:

 - Catalan (Jordi Mas)
 - Spanish (Jorge Gonzalez)

Contributors to this release: Debajyoti Bera, Lukas Lipka, Kevin Kubasik.

Full set of changes:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle/tags/BEAGLE_0_3_1/beagle/ChangeLog?view=markup

An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml