orca 2.21.3

       Module: orca
      Version: 2.21.3
  Uploaded by: William Walker

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.21/orca-2.21.3.tar.gz
  md5sum: d004b56707b56709f96cb2197bbe3305
    size: 2.3M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.21/orca-2.21.3.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 3b1f9f87c4e730a2efffb0013c56c4e9
    size: 1.4M

News
----

2.21.3 - 03-Dec-2007

General:

* Lots and lots of pylint'ing (bug #486726)

* Beginning of work on performance (bug #491576).  We still have a bit
  of work to do.  We actually have some changes, but we're not comfortable
  with them yet.

* Fix for bug #407647 - Indicate the tree level, expanded state, and
  child nodes in the Pidgin buddy list

* Fix for bug #472665 - Speech Pane combo boxes mis-populating in Orca
  Preferences dialog

* Fix for bug #486899 - Where Am I doesn't present checkbox state in
  tables

* Fix for bug #486901 - When tabbing to a text area for a spinbox or
  editable combobox, text selection should be presented

* Fix for bug #486909 - Where Am I should say "n of m items selected"
  and "on item x of y" in layered pane

* Fix for bug #486971 - Where Am I doesn't present toggle button state

* Fix for bug #486976 - Basic Where Am I in multiline text areas
  should only present info for current line

* Fix for bug #487189 - Where Am I should present accessible
  description if it exists

* Fix for bug #500193 - Update keybindings for reviewing previous
  messages.  The keybindings have been moved from the number keys
  to the F1-F9 keys.  Bookmarks are still on the number keys.

  NOTE: this effects the Orca learn mode key.  Instead of Orca+F1,
  it is now Orca+h.

  NOTE: this effects the review of previous messages in gaim and
  gnome-mud.  Instead of Orca+{1,2,3,...} to read the last nth
  message, you now use Orca+{F1,F2,F3,...}.

  NOTE: this also effects the debugging tools.  The new bindings
  are Orca+Ctrl+Alt+{the following}, where {the_following} is one
  of:

  End - reportScriptInfoHandler
  Home - printActiveAppHandler
  Page_Up - printAncestryHandler (think "look upward in hierarchy")
  Page_Down - printHierarchyHandler (think "look down from the top")

Firefox:

* Fix for bug #462883 - ARIA tooltips/alerts are not being output

* Fix for bug #468551 - Support ARIA checkboxTriState

* Fix for bug #469718 - Gecko.inDocumentContent() needs to account for
  'embedded component'

OpenOffice:

* Fix for bug #435201 - Orca is too chatty when navigating by
  paragraph in OOo Writer

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

    es      Spanish              Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez and
                                 Jorge Gonzalez
    gl      Galician             Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
    hu      Hungarian            Kálmán Kéménczy and Gabor Kelemen
    sl      Slovenian            Matej UrbanÄ?iÄ?

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml