metacity 2.19.2

       Module: metacity
      Version: 2.19.2
  Uploaded by: Elijah Newren

http://download.gnome.org/sources/metacity/2.19/metacity-2.19.2.tar.gz
  md5sum: 2bf79aa94c4a30d50137c4a96681f14c
    size: 3.0M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/metacity/2.19/metacity-2.19.2.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 718d02f2311b58912d5ca98b9166d4cc
    size: 1.9M

News
----

2.19.2
======

Thanks to Bastien Nocera, Thomas Thurman, and Elijah Newren for
improvements in this release.

  - Add new control-center key bindings definitions (Bastien) [#420145]
  - Prevent metacity from crashing when trying to use invalid themes
    (Thomas) [#423855]
  - Fix invalid free causing crash on metacity close introduced in
    2.19.1 (Elijah) [#427385]
  - Add special keybinding just for debugging spew marks, unbound and
    not even listed in schemas (Elijah)
  - Fix move/resize events in relation to combinations of
    ConfigureRequest and WM_NORMAL_HINTS change notifications (Elijah)
    [#426519]
  - Remove what we believe to be an ancient attempt at working around
    sloppy/mouse focus bugs that we believe have since been correctly
    fixed.  May fix some ugly race conditions.  May also cause nasty
    bugs in sloppy/mouse focus modes.  Only one way to find
    out... (Elijah) [#304430]

Translations
  Raivis Dejus (lv)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml