totem 2.18.1

       Module: totem
      Version: 2.18.1
  Uploaded by: Bastien Nocera

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.18/totem-2.18.1.tar.gz
  md5sum: b808886c78e55e26bab1075e64d23c91
    size: 2.8M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.18/totem-2.18.1.tar.bz2
  md5sum: c8faa37112cfd2edfebdd1df88519f36
    size: 2.0M

News
----

2.18.1
* Add xdg-user-dirs support, show Movies and Music directories
  in the file choosers
* Avoid crashes when we can't figure out a file's display name
  and we're adding it to the recent files list
* Make adding multiple files to a running Totem work again
* Misc build, bug and memory leak fixes
* GStreamer:
- Don't ask over and over when the user cancels a helper for a
  missing plugin
- Call the missing plugins helper when there's no video available
  and a subtitle was used
- Make the seek bar behaves properly when no soundcards are used
* Browser plugin:
- Remove rejection of streams based on mime-type, should allow
  playback of many more broken servers
- Make the wheel act properly on the volume button

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml