totem 2.16.3

       Module: totem
      Version: 2.16.3
  Uploaded by: Bastien Nocera

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.16/totem-2.16.3.tar.gz
  md5sum: 8924dd2a335c1e738149468b06a7e51b
    size: 2.5M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/totem/2.16/totem-2.16.3.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 8a7598e93705eed81e31acd02bfaf0df
    size: 1.8M

News
----

2.16.3:
 * Better accessibility support in the volume button
 * Browser plugin:
   - Restart accepting streams that aren't from the supported mime-type
     there are too many broken sites for now
   - Don't crash when printing a page with the plugin
   - Don't destroy a stream if we don't have one
   - Fix some cases where the server gives a playlist, and we never start the
     video viewer
   - Catch errors after playback has started
 * Playlist parser:
   - Avoid D-Bus warnings with newer D-Bus versions
   - Avoid trying to allocate loads of memory when gnome-vfs fails
 * GStreamer backend:
   - Avoid crashes when files contain non-UTF-8 metadata
   - Avoid deadlocks when getting redirect streams
   - Make the "automatically resize window" and resize menu items work again

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://download.gnome.org/LATEST.xml