Frogr 1.0 released
- From: Mario Sanchez Prada <msanchez gnome org>
- To: "gnome-announce-list gnome org" <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, "frogr-list gnome org" <frogr-list gnome org>
- Subject: Frogr 1.0 released
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 03:33:47 +0000
Frogr 1.0 is now out.
* What is it ?
Frogr is a small application for the GNOME desktop that allows users to
manage their accounts in the Flickr image hosting website.
It supports all the basic Flickr features, including uploading pictures,
adding descriptions, setting tags and managing sets.
This project is Free Software and published under the terms of the GNU
General Public License v3.
* What has changed in 1.0?
* Use xdg-open instead of gnome-open as a fallback plan to open URIs.
* Use a GtkMessageDialog for the "Uploading pictures" dialog.
* Migrated from GSimpleAsyncResult to GTask.
* Raised GLib minimum version up to 2.44.
* Add a title to all the dialogs showing progress bars.
* A few minor improvements, fixes and cleanups.
* #747022: provide a scalable -symbolic variant of the app icon
* #748240: Modernize look of the "uploading" progress dialog
* #759086: Inconsequent naming of Frogr
* #759960: Only the last locally created photoset shows up in "Add to Set"
New and updated translations:
* bs (Samir Ribic)
* ca (Gil Forcada)
* cs (Marek Černocký)
* el (Efstathios Iosifidis)
* es (Daniel Mustieles)
* fi (Jiri Grönroos)
* hu (Balázs Úr)
* pl (Piotr Drąg)
* pt (Pedro Albuquerque)
* sl (Matej Urbančič)
* tr (Muhammet Kara)
For more details on previous releases, check out the NEWS file:
* Where can I get it ?
* Source code (2.82M):
* Upstream code at its git repository in gnome.org:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/frogr
* Check the web for more options to get frogr (binaries):
* Thanks to contributors on this release
* Andre Klapper
* Jakub Steiner
* Jordi Mas
* Thanks to all the translators too!
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]