Strings & UI freeze for frogr 0.9

Hi,

Just announcing that the strings & UI freeze for frogr 0.9 [1] is
starting right now, so it should be safe from now on to update the
already existing strings from the code, as well as pages and screenshots
from the manual.

Get the latest PO files for UI translations at:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/frogr/tree/po

Get the latest PO files for the User Guide at:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/frogr/tree/help

And their current status status at:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr

As a reference, I'm planning to release frogr 0.9 in 1-3 weeks time,
hopefully before the new year. It will depend on how much spare time I
manage to get during that (usually busy) period :)

From my side, I'll concentrate in testing, bugfixing and stabilization
tasks during these weeks.

Thanks!
Mario