Re: Italian translation

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 14:39 +0100, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> I've attached the Italian translation for frogr.

Thanks Cristian, now adding it to the repository.

For the future, perhaps you might be interested in joining this mailing
list so your messages don't need to wait for approval on moderation :-)

Also, if you want to keep track of the status of your italian
translation (and perhaps to keep collaborating by keeping it up to date
when we declare the string freeze), check the module in l10n.gnome.org:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr

Thanks!
Mario