Avdbtools (was: Database)

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 08:25:13AM +0000, Edward A. Falk wrote:
> OK, I took a look.  Most of what's in avdbtools is awk
> scripts.  These have become obsolete as the database formats
> have changed.

I just processed the ATA-100 CD with effective date 12 May, 2005
using the 0.3 release of avdbtools and the only glitch I encountered
was with the airports. According to the documentation, there were
some fmt changes last November 2004 to the raw airport file. The
changes were pretty straight forward and I have it working
for me again.

If anyone wants a tarball right away, drop me a note. I will check
the other raw files for changes later in the week when I get time
again, and post the changes as release 0.4

Regards, John

--
 ___|___ | John C. Peterson, <jcp eskimo com> | "Once you have flown, you
  -(*)-  | will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you