Re: I'm packaging for fplan Debian.

At 4:26 +0000 31/5/05, Edward Falk wrote:
OK, I've decided to call the GUI version xfplan and roll out version
0.1 tonight.  Folks can find it at fplan.sourceforge.net in about an
hour or so.

Ed,

I've got xplan working on OS X. There is obviously a lot of missing functionality, but the basics seem to work. I'll do some testing this weekend, and if it looks OK I'll post my xplan package to the fink package tracker.

Thanks for making xplan available. I'll try to do some testing on each new snapshot that you post, and will let you know what bugs I stumble across.

Kevin Horton