gui progress

Clicking on the map now adds a waypoint to the list.  You
can't see the cursor in this screenshot, but it's hovering
over Stockton airport, and this is reflected in the status
bar at the bottom of the screen.

Geographic searches are now highly optimized; I can zoom out
until the entire country is displayed and set the display for
maximum clutter and the search can still be executed as fast
as I can move the cursor.

	http://www.best.com/~falconer/xplan.gif

Still to be done:  need to choose keyboard accelerators and
so forth.  Currently, I'm leaning towards:

	backspace	delete last waypoint added
	delete		delete selected waypoint
	alt +		zoom in
	alt -		zoom out