Re: Moving final mailman lists over to discourse

Hi all,

Rafael is right and Claude just opened an issue on Damned Lies project to track
the implementation of Discourse in Damned Lies.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues/325

For localized mailing list, some are used to notify translators about changes in
the modules of their respective teams.

Regards,
--
Guillaume Bernard