Re: Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 01:32:37PM -0400, Gregory Leblanc via foundation-list wrote:
Foundation members,

I know that this has been coming for a while but as a former contributor
who generally just wants to keep tabs on the major changes and
announcements, this particular change will mean that I probably don't keep
tabs on anything.  There's no obvious replacement on 'discourse.gnome.org'.
The closest I can see is a 'community' category which is entirely too
broad.  Entering the 'foundation-announce' tag, which is how I interpreted
the information below, yields nothing.  Given the immense talents involved
with Gnome, I'm sad that no one came up with a better solution than simply
dropping foundation-announce.

Have you tried the "announcement" tag?

https://discourse.gnome.org/tags/c/community/8/announcement

Neil