GSoC 2022: GNOME Foundation has been accepted as a mentor organization!

We are happy to announce that GNOME has been accepted as a mentor
organization for Google Summer of Code 2022!

New contributors will be reaching out in our communication channels
for information about the program and to discuss project ideas, please
point them to https://gsoc.gnome.org.

If you have any questions/doubts you can open a topic in our Discourse
community[0], send an email to soc-admins gnome org, or reach out in
our GSoC Matrix chat room[1].

[0] https://discourse.gnome.org/c/community/outreach/334
[1] https://matrix.to/#/#soc:gnome.org