Re: Final results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2022

Congrats to the the newly elected board members!

Cheers,
Dhanuka

Jun 29, 2022, 4:18 PM by foundation-list gnome org:

Congrats everyone :)
and i am sure you will make GNOME go forward good the rest of the 2022
and in 2023 :)

On 6/29/22, Niels De Graef via foundation-list