Re: Preliminary Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2022

So the new board term has now started
Welcome to the new board :)

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 3:52 PM Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Foundation Members,

We're happy to announce the preliminary results for this year's Board of Directors elections.

Winners are Robert McQueen, Jeremy Allison, Regina Nkemchor Adejo, and Sammy Fung.
(details at https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=34)

If you'd like to challenge these results, please open a GitLab issue at [1]. You can challenge them until 2022-06-28, 23:59 UTC.  Please note these results should not be considered final until all challenges have been resolved.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/MembershipCommittee/-/issues

This year we had 222 registered voters, 100 of which sent in valid ballots. We encourage everyone to check the list of all votes and verify their ballot:

https://vote.gnome.org/votes.php?election_id=34

Thanks!

Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,