Re: Board of Directors Candidacy - Sammy Fung

On Tue, 2022-06-07 at 03:51 +0800, Sammy Fung wrote:
After my 10-year involvement at GNOME Asia Committee, I suggest that
the young outreach is an important task to sustain the GNOME and open
source community. By connecting global GNOME & F/OSS contributors and
local open source communities, it enables that more students will
become the future contributors in the GNOME and open source
communities.

Just for the record, I second Sammy's candidacy.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation