Re: Work role change

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 3:50 AM Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
I'm not a GNOME Foundation director, but I do serve as treasurer of the
Foundation, appointed by the directors. My new role with CentOS will
make me responsible for the majority of the CentOS budget. I don't
think there's a real conflict of interest, but I do think you should
know when your treasurer is responsible for another project's finances.
Disclosure is important.

Thank you, Shaun. Transparency is indeed appreciated and shows
accountability, an important trait for those involved with the
Foundation.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker