Re: New foundation member: Dhanuka's introduction

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 1:17 PM Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
I'm Dhanuka Warusadura from Sri Lanka. And I'm your newest GNOME Foundation member :) I'm a contributor to libsecret project, a GSoC 2021 intern and also an Outreachy alumnus. I truly need to thank my mentor Daiki Ueno for this great opportunity. So, thank you Daiki! And thank you all for accepting me as an official member of the GNOME Foundation.

Welcome aboard, Dhanuka!

Indeed. And I very much hope you will find the GNOME welcoming and find motivation necessary to continue your hopefully long journey with GNOME because I definitely think no understatement that there are still so many tasks and projects to contribute to within the project Dhanuka.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst