Re: GNOME Chat Platforms Evaluation Survey

I just filled out and amazingly after I took it - I was filled with peace. Fill yours out today!
Peace,
sri

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 4:05 AM Kristi Progri <kprogri gnome org> wrote:

Hello,

We’ve completed our the second stage of our chat evaluation, community and team interviews, and are ready to start the last step, surveys.

Please fill out this survey [https://surveys.gnome.org/267157?lang=en 4] to share with us your feedback.
The whole survey will take you around 10 minutes to fill it out.

Please complete and submit your response by March 31st.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you all for your participation,
Kristi

--
GNOME Foundation Program Coordinator