Re: New GNOME Account password reset tool is live!

Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
the GNOME Infrastructure is making available a new web based tool that will help you resetting your account
password in case it was lost. As many of you know, the current way of updating your password was running a
command on your terminal making sure your SSH key was up-to-date with the one we have on our systems. That
was creating a barrier to contributors which aren't comfortable using a terminal, SSH or other developer
oriented toolings. The new solution will ease the process and remove the need of utilizing a console and/or
owning an SSH key.

Awesome! Will this allow us to phase out SSH keys for LDAP accounts
and foundation memberships? (I thought I'd filed a ticket for that but
may have dreamt it.)

Allan