Re: Planet GNOME Twitter account

I know Bastien Nocera was trying to figure this out in 2017.

I don't think the @planetgnome twitter account was ever mentioned on the marketing list.

Stormy

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 1:31 PM Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Hello there!

The GNOME Foundation is trying to revive the Planet GNOME Twitter account which has not seen an update since November 2016. We're trying to understand who owned the account back in the days as it's not clear whether the account itself was created by an individual contributor using his/her own email rather than a @gnome.org alias or a GNOME team using an alias that was then decommissioned.

Any idea?

Thanks!

[1] https://twitter.com/planetgnome