  • Time: 15:00 - 16:30 UTC
  • Date: Saturday 25th July 2020
  • Location: GUADEC Big Blue Button platform, details to follow

Agenda for this year’s AGM (subject to change)

If you are a member of our community who has contributed significantly, we encourage you to apply to become a GNOME Foundation member as soon as possible so that you can participate more fully in events like our AGM, board elections and other member votes. For more information on how to apply for Foundation Membership, please check out: https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/

The Board is looking forward to (virtually) seeing you at the AGM, and to celebrating our achievements over the last 12 months. If you have any questions before the meeting, please let us know and we’ll do our best to answer them.

Thanks,
Rob McQueen
President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors