Full Proposal to Bid for Guadec 2020 at Zacatecas, Mexico

Hello, with a biggest pleasure from the Open Source Community around the Open Source Lab at Mexico, we wants to share and send our formal Full Proposal to bid for GUADEC 2020 at Zacatecas City, Mexico.

Thanks a lot for the support and we wish to have good news; we wants to integrate our community to the great efforts of Gnome Foundation.

Regards

Manuel Haro Márquez - Innovación Abierta y Colaborativa
=====    El Conocimiento crece cuando se comparte ==